In-person, immersive and hands-on training delivered part-time in Chicago delivered with face-to-face instruction, recorded lectures and lab tutorials. Students receive a hands-on holistic curriculum, real work experience, job preparation, and a vast network of alumni in an intimate classroom setting.
Curriculum: The curriculum includes modules on the following topics: Introduction to Cybersecurity, Networking, Security Program, OSINT & Social Engineering, Threat Landscape, Scripting for Security, SecOps Architecture, SecOps Threat Modeling, Cryptography, AppSec & Offensive Security, Threat Hunting & Incident Response, Security Apprenticeship, and Job Preparation. An overview can be found on our website.
Outcomes: Upon successful completion of the bootcamp, graduates are able to not only understand the theory behind information security, but also how to apply it in real world situations.
In addition, graduates receive:
- Certificate of Completion and digital badge (290 CPE credits) upon successfully completing the course requirements and final exam.
- Evolve Security Certified Professional (ESCP) certification and digital badge upon meeting course requirements and passing the final ESCP lab exam.
- CompTIA Security+ Certification voucher to take the certification within 90 days after the bootcamp at no cost.
- A network of cybersecurity professionals and experts from different organizations and backgrounds.
- Real world project experience as a Security Apprentice that ca be shared with potential employers.
- Preparation for other information security certifications if pursuing them.
- Job preparation services and support in landing a cybersecurity related job.
Linux, Command Line, Python, Data Analytics, Cyber Security, Penetration Testing, Cryptography, Network Security